Hello there! Just in case anyone missed it: REEEP (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership) and OFID (OPEC Fund for International Development) are funding up to three energy access projects! We are giving away up to US$150,000 for each of these projects aimed at the Least Developed Countries.
Clean Energy Projects applying to this call must:
- widen energy access and alleviate poverty through innovative financing, business and regulatory approaches
- projects are income-generating and self-sustaining
- target area are Least Developed Countries
- implementation period is around one year
- at least 50% co-financing is secured from other sources
- Deadline is this Friday, 21st of October 2011
REEEP and OFID are proud to be able to present this opportunity to you, and see it as another contribution to the general efforts for “2012-The Year of Sustainable Energy for All”.
We welcome proposals from financial institutions, private sector players, NGOs and energy regulators and will publish selected projects on 31st January 2012. More information can also be found on a recent blog.
So don’t hesitate and make sure your full project proposals reach us by Friday!