Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week – a week packed with activity around clean energy
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week, January 13-17, 2013, will be the largest gathering on sustainability in the history of the Middle East. ADSW will provide a platform for leaders to address the business, technology and financial challenges required for sustainable development and consider investments and partnerships that can deliver real world solutions. Several different events are scheduled during this busy and highly relevant week!
For more information about Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week, visit: www.abudhabisustainabilityweek.com
Visit the sixth World Future Energy Summit
World Future Energy Summit 2013 (January 15-17) in Abu Dhabi is the world’s foremost gathering dedicated to promoting sustainable technologies. Celebrating its sixth year in 2013, it is the leading international event for government and industry decision makers committed to finding viable, sustainable solutions to the world’s growing energy challenges. WFES 2013 will be hosted by Masdar and held under the patronage of H.H General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
The summit is an unparalleled forum for political, business and intellectual debate, and for networking and transactions between manufacturers, suppliers and customers in both the public and private sector.
- World Future Energy Summit attracts the leading future and renewable energy companies for a unique collaboration in the search for sustainable energy solutions for all – 30,000 people are expected to converge on the UAE capital as the WFES 2013
- 20 countries have also committed to setting up national pavilions at WFES 2013 to showcase their country’s innovations including Japan, the USA, Russia, Germany, Norway, France, Italy, India, China and Korea.
- WFES 2013 will also be the host venue for the prestigious biennial International Renewable Energy Conference in Abu Dhabi (ADIREC). The week will open with the third session of the Assembly of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- almost 650 exhibiting companies from 40 countries expected as new features are unveiled for WFES 2013 in Abu Dhabi from January 15-17
- annual celebration of the winners of Abu Dhabi’s Zayed Future Energy Prize
“Exhibitors at WFES 2013 will be able to position themselves as investors in sustainable energy solutions, and will take a leadership position in the future energy market. They will also gain access to global leaders, policy and decision makers, profile their technologies and projects, and meet global partners,” said Christopher Burghardt of First Solar, one of the world’s largest producers of solar panels and developers of solar power plants.
For more information about the 2013 World Future Energy Summit, visit: www.worldfutureenergysummit.com