Internship at REEEP’s International Secretariat in Vienna
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership is looking for an intern to support the International Secretariat in Vienna.
Hiring Period: Mon, 15 April 2013 until Fri, 14 June 2013
Remuneration: 600 € per month, 40h/week
Application Deadline: 28 March 2013
- Full time availability
- Currently enrolled student or recent graduate in a relevant university programme
- Experience in research projects and event management
- Interest in clean energy, climate change, sustainability and international development
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office; experience with database management and experience with online content management systems an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of additional international languages an advantage
- Hands-on experience of life in developing countries an advantage
- Ability to work in an international team and to meet deadlines
- Updating and checking the REEEP Customer Relationships Database and inserting new contacts as required.
- Event management support for REEEP’s substantial meetings, events and functions during the Vienna Energy Forum (28-31 May).
- Supporting the extension of a clean energy thesaurus
- Reviewing the reegle Country Profiles
- Updating and expanding the organisation’s press contact lists
- Research support on various topics of REEEP’s portfolio, including policies in developing countries, data and information news, green growth and M&E.
REEEP employees are exempt from Austrian work permit obligations, but must have a valid residence permit. We strongly encourage women and applicants from developing countries to apply for this internship.
Please send your application including a CV and letter of motivation to Ms. Katrin Harvey: email@example.com.