Want to work with us here at REEEP (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership) in Vienna?
Mon, 24 February until Fri, 13 June 2014
600 € (gross) per month, full-time basis (flexible working hours may be considered)
14 February 2014
- Full time availability
- Currently enrolled student or recent graduate in a relevant university programme
- Experience in analyses and research projects
- Self-motivated, well organized and structured work style
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office; experience with database management and experience with online content management systems an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of additional
- languages an advantage
- Ability to work in an international team and to meet deadlines
- Interest in clean energy, climate change, sustainability and international
- Hands-on experience of life in developing countries an advantage
- Independently undertake an internal SWOT analysis (including interviews) under the guidance of the Director General
- Updating and checking the REEEP Customer Relationships Database and inserting new contacts as required
- Support the Programme Team in synchronization of project databases
- Support Programme Team with preparation, documentation and administrative tasks to facilitate the next Project Call’s launch
- Research support on various topics of REEEP’s portfolio, including policies in developing countries,
- data and information news, green growth and M&E.
- Other tasks as they arise
Additional Information: REEEP employees are exempt from Austrian work permit obligations, but must have a valid residence permit or visa.
Please send your application including a CV and letter of motivation to Ms. Katrin Harvey:
We are looking forward to hear from you!